Same as with the updated ‘Change Wi-Fi MAC address’ but for the Bluetooth network adapter.
As requested, the next App Cloner update will have support for random or custom Wi-Fi MAC addresses.
I’m happy to announce that App Cloner 1.5.19 is now available on https://appcloner.app. Enjoy!
• ‘App Cloner Install Service’, which allows App Cloner to automate app installations without requiring root access (http://bit.ly/2H3azAy)
• ‘Simple notifications’ option (http://bit.ly/2tBqZqL)
• ‘Preference editor’ (medium donation) (http://bit.ly/2TyR75m)
• ‘Override shared preferences’ developer option (medium donation)
• Some options have been moved to the new ‘Navigation options’ group (http://bit.ly/2J1c0B5)
• Navigation options for Volume up, down, up & down key actions (http://bit.ly/2J1c0B5)
• Navigation option ‘Back always finishes’ (http://bit.ly/2EAPQQP)
• Added ‘Double back’ & ‘Start other app’ actions for navigation options (http://bit.ly/2J1c0B5)
• Home screen shortcut creation of installed clones for Android 8.0+ (can be turned off in Settings) (http://bit.ly/2TpkpmQ)
• ‘Wide color gamut’ display option
App Cloner 1.5.19: The new ‘Preferences editor’ allows a certain amount of hacking app data on the fly. View, search for and modify the clone’s internal app settings and enjoy creating some pranks 🙂 You can find it in the pop-up menu under the ‘Cloned apps’ tab.
New for App Cloner 1.5.19: Several navigation-related options have been moved to their own ‘Navigation options’ group. There are new action options to remap the volume up & down keys. And new ‘Double back’ + ‘Start other app’ actions for all action options.
The App Cloner Install Service is an Android accessibility service, which allows App Cloner to automate app installations without requiring root. You no longer need to press the ‘Install’ and ‘Done’ buttons on the app installation screen. You can find it under Settings.
This is especially useful when creating many clones using batch cloning.
The install service also takes care to enable the install permissions for App Cloner on Android 8.0 or higher in case they are not yet granted.
This is the new ‘Back always finishes’ option for App Cloner 1.5.19. With this option pressing Back ‘forces’ the current screen to be finished, which can be useful for apps that intercept the Back key.