As requested, here the UI to manage allowed and blocked hosts (App Cloner 1.5.20). Cloned apps need to be updated for this. There’s also a menu option to export a hosts file. This file can be used as default hosts file for the ‘Hosts blocker’ option.
App Cloner 1.5.20 will also have a privacy option called ‘Hide other apps’, which can be used to hide installed apps from clones. Useful if you plan to clone a launcher app that should not display certain original or cloned apps at all.
The Hide root privacy option disables common root checks inside the cloned app. These screenshots are from the RootBeer sample app, which showcases a library that implements multiple root detection methods.
There’s nothing stopping apps with storage permissions from accessing your photos, videos, downloads or documents. The majority of apps also have the internet permission, so they could upload your files. App Cloner 1.5.20 comes with a new ‘Disable photo & media access’ option.
Same as with the updated ‘Change Wi-Fi MAC address’ but for the Bluetooth network adapter.
As requested, the next App Cloner update will have support for random or custom Wi-Fi MAC addresses.
I’m happy to announce that App Cloner 1.5.19 is now available on https://appcloner.app. Enjoy!
• ‘App Cloner Install Service’, which allows App Cloner to automate app installations without requiring root access (http://bit.ly/2H3azAy)
• ‘Simple notifications’ option (http://bit.ly/2tBqZqL)
• ‘Preference editor’ (medium donation) (http://bit.ly/2TyR75m)
• ‘Override shared preferences’ developer option (medium donation)
• Some options have been moved to the new ‘Navigation options’ group (http://bit.ly/2J1c0B5)
• Navigation options for Volume up, down, up & down key actions (http://bit.ly/2J1c0B5)
• Navigation option ‘Back always finishes’ (http://bit.ly/2EAPQQP)
• Added ‘Double back’ & ‘Start other app’ actions for navigation options (http://bit.ly/2J1c0B5)
• Home screen shortcut creation of installed clones for Android 8.0+ (can be turned off in Settings) (http://bit.ly/2TpkpmQ)
• ‘Wide color gamut’ display option