The new App Cloner 1.4.0 release is currently in staged roll-out, some of you may already have received the update. If there are no showstoppers then I’ll publish it to everybody throughout this coming week.
Here the final change list:
• All-new WhatsApp cloning (Android 7.0 support, background notifications, all features working except Drive backup). You need to install a new clone (no upgrade) and re-register. You should then uninstall the old clone.
• Gmail cloning (premium, only external IMAP, POP3, Yahoo, etc. email accounts).
• Chrome browser cloning (but without Google account sync).
• APK file cloning without prior app installation. Tap the folder icon to enable the APKs tab. Press ‘Add’ to select an APK file from your storage providers. You can also select App Cloner when opening APK files from Downloads or the SD-card.
• Installed clones are now shown in a separate tab ‘Cloned apps’. You can view the clone settings used but you can’t change them (yet).
• When a cloned app needs updating it will be grouped under ‘Updatable apps’. Use ‘Update clone’ from the pop-up menu to reclone.
• Similarly, you can view the clone settings used for cloned APKs. New: To install a cloned APK use ‘Install’ from the pop-up menu.
(See also https://goo.gl/C7V9uW)
• Individual clone settings (per clone number)
• ‘Language’ setting, added Russian and Ukrainian