I’ve spent the last couple of days reorganizing and cleaning up the language strings and I’ve now created a project…

I’ve spent the last couple of days reorganizing and cleaning up the language strings and I’ve now created a project on Ackuna.com so that users can contribute translations of App Cloner into their own languages.

Thanks to the users who contacted me in the past to offer help with the translation.

For the time being I’ve set up only a couple of target languages. I’m happy to add more languages if you wish. Here’s the link to the project:

http://ackuna.com/translate-/app-cloner

A big thanks to Kiri for contributing the Japanese translation, which is already complete and will be part of the next update.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s